Methylchloroisothiazolinone (CMIT) Methylisothiazolinone (MIT)
|Industry||Oil & Gas|
|Categories||ETP Treatment Chemicals|
|Packaging Type||Plastic can|
We serve our valued clients with a range of Isothiazolinone Based Biocides (CMIT/ MIT)
for Water Treatment which provides high-performance, broad-spectrum water treatment microbicides.These biocides are broadly valued by our customers for its excellent quality.
microbicide is a high-performance, broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent with a higher percentage of active ingredients, that is effective at very low concentrations in controlling bacteria, fungi, and algae in water treatment and paper mill applications.
The compliant lotion, building materials, electric power metallurgy, oil field chemical engineering, leather, paint coating and spinning prints to dye, the day turn, the antisepsis of cosmetics, deckle, Water treatment, Papermill, Polymer emulsion, Adhesives etc.
- Rapid inhibition of microbial growth and enzyme synthesis
- Broad-spectrum activity leading to lower costs
- Effective at low concentrations
- Low toxicity
- Biodegradable and non-persistent in the environment
- Effective over a wide pH range
- Effective against bio-film